Let be objective....now

Hey there,

>I think Herren brought some of that. I, for one, do not
> miss
> >Kenny Anderson at all. It's easy to say "Kenny's out and we lost three
> >straight..." but his absence certainly wasn't the reason.

Certainly wasn't the reason eh?
You know debates based on mere subjective opinions arent terribly
constructive.

Kenny certainly would have gotten a few more points and few more assists then
his replacements in the last two games...wouldn't that count for something?

You know I am pretty big baseball fan..in addition to hoops.
And what I like about folks who discuss that subject is that they provide some
reasons for their odd opinions. If you want to claim that Johnny Damon isn't
really that good..you better back it up.

What's Kenny's +/- rating?
What't the winning percentage with and without Kenny?
How many fast break points did the Celts have with and without Kenny?

All we hear about Kenny is that he is "selfish" or "arrogant."
Or he "slows the team down" That's just an biased viewpoint.

I have watched Kenny play..and he seems like a decent point guard.
Heck if we could trade him for an good big man I would do it....
But as anyone knows it not just who you trade but what you get in
return.

But there seems to be absolutely no evidence of his terrible play.
I didnt see it last year. Coach Pitino seems to like him, and statistically he
is just fine.

On a team with only three players that would start around the NBA...
Kenny is one of them.  Stick him on the Lakers or the Knicks and those
teams would go right on winning.

Pete