Re: Too bad

GuyClinch@aol.com wrote:

>Well too bad.
>Kenny would have made a difference.

I agree.  I'll criticize Kenny as much as the next guy, as long as
the next guy isn't Josh or Mark or Forant, but it's true that the
team is worse with Anderson out.  I wouldn't play him as many minutes
as Pitino does, but Anderson still provides a legitimate third
scoring option.

>Hey I like Herren...but this master of ball movement had ONE assist..
>In 34 minutes. I doubt Kenny has wracked up one assist since gradeschool
>in a game where he played 34 minutes.

Well, it's not as if the assist stat is the be-all and end-all of the
effectiveness of the point guard.  What I like about Herren is that
he's unafraid to take the ball to the hoop, and that he pushes the
ball up the court.  Plus, a player's not credited with the assist for
swinging the ball, and that's often just as effective as the pass
right before the made basket.  Herren does that, too.  Plus, Kenny's
assist total hasn't been very impressive lately.

Regards,

Bill