Re: Walker isn't the man and he does slack off...

---- Original Message ----- From: Malline@aol.com

Shooting alot and missing alot leads to alot of losses.
Its simple as that. The guy needs to swallow he his ego and practice the
little stuff till it becomes automatic. I don' t think he will do that so, Pitino is
going to have to trade him sooner or later.
Hi Pete,

I'm just wondering, have you seen any games yet this year?  I'm admittedly a Walker backer, generally, and I do concede that a lot of what you said is true.  The thing is that his shooting is perceptibly better this year, so far, particularly his free throw shooting.  I know it's only been four games, and it would be foolish to think he's turned himself into a 50% 3pt/90% FT shooter for good, but it is also very obvious that he's practiced these things a lot (as well as a mid range shot) this off-season.

Jim