Re: Celts tanking

I originally was a big Pitino fan, but having watched him for a few years
my opinion has definitely changed. He hasn't gotten the job done, not even
close. However, what's he going to do, there just isn't enough talent on
this team for him to work with and a lot of that is his own doing. I said
before someone else besides Walker, Pierce and Anderson has to step up big
time and contribute. You can't count on either one of those guys nite after
nite. It ain't happening.

Dan