Celts tanking

Rick Pitino is sounding desperate. Obviously distressed with watching
                  Randy Brown, who provides no offense whatsoever and
missed all eight
                  of his shots the other day, he's going to start Rick
Brunson and Chris
                  Herren at the point the next two games. Sorry, Celtics
fans, but it sounds
                  to us like Pitino's tanking it.

My thoughts: If we can get Eddy Curry its Lakers Vs Celtics. If we dont,
well then kiss goodbye to Rick Pitino. Its that simple.