Blount (was Re: Drat!!! the team really sucks...)

Dan's comment about Blount is right on. This is the one thing that leads me
to believe either Vitaly or Battie will be traded. Blount is playing well in
limited minutes. He's definitely good enough to play more, and I think
Pitino knows that. I agree that it seems either Battie or VP will be dealt
for the best player available, with Blount picking up those minutes in the
middle.

I just hope this doesn't drag on. The trade deadline isn't until late
February, and it's rare that trades are made early in the season. I just
don't want playing time decisions to be made based on showcasing someone for
a trade. If Blount is ready to play, and I believe he is, get him in there.
The season could be lost while we're showing off our other big guys for
trades that may or may not happen.

By the way, this isn't a knock on Battie, just a comment on something
reported elsewhere. Batgirl has played well to this point.

Mark