OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY!!!!

HA HA HA!  I think it's funny that half of you yahoos
before the season were ragging on Kenny being a
detriment to the team because he supposedly doesn't
pass or shoots too much.  "Get rid of Kenny" you say,
we can do with just Walker and Pierce.  Poor Kenny
gets injured and look what happens to the Celtics
offense.  Total devastation, Walker can't get the ball
where he wants it and Pierce forces up a ton of bad
shots.  Face it people (Josh Ozersky especially),
Kenny is a good point guard, not the best anymore, but
he does have a significant effect on the team.
Without Kenny, the C's don't have the chemistry or
penetration which means opposing teams can play Pierce
and Walker straight up without having to worry about
rotating to stop Kenny's drive.  It's pathetic how an
ancient team like the Raptors with only one true
scorer can manhandle the Celtics.  The Celts had so
little cohesion that the Hawks were starting to look
like a good team.  So let's follow the discussion
group majority here by getting rid of Kenny and
putting a "real" point guard in his place.  That is
unless you people have changed your allegiances
(again) and are supporting Kenny now.