I guess it was Kenny...

Hello all,

Now that Kenny is gone..
What a turnaround.

Its great to see that we can get those great shooters
Walker and Randy Brown more shots.

Alright I had to gloat some.

The problem is with the front line though.

It's not Kenny. This scapegoating Kenny seems
to have gone national. I saw some guy call ESPN and
ask the analyst if Randy Brown would outplay Kenny.

LOL. Hey Randy Brown is a hard worker.
But he simply isn't in the same league as Kenny.

Let's hope Herron can do a little better.
But even if he plays well I can't imagine he will
beat Kenny's .666 winning percentage.

Seriously though..
It seems to me that last year Kenny was pretty darn
good..probably second best player on the team.

He is a bit off his game this year, as i think he
was distracted from basketball with his wife giving
birth.

He really does have some skills though..and with
the comments on this board I have to wonder if you
are watching the same player I am. Kenny isn't selfish
he is a good shooter, and should shoot.

BTW...Bimbo Coles is a good offensive player.
I have no doubt he could beat Herron of the dribble.