Re: Drat!!! the team really sucks...

You won't get flamed cuz not too many take your posts seriously anymore.

Cecil

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jaime S Castillo, Jr." <jaimsite@edsamail.com.ph>
To: "Celtics" <celtics@igloo.igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 9:09 PM
Subject: Drat!!! the team really sucks...

> Being so unpredictable sucks!  We can't beat marginal or average teams =
no playoffs(again).  No brainer period.

> This team has sucked for years after the Bird era and nothing has changed
ever since.  I know it's too early to mope but I still couldn't see any
reason to stay hopeful with this bunch of players and a college coach.  We
really need drastic changes coaching wise and players wise.  I'll get flamed
for this post but it just shows how pitiful our performances and past ones
at that...and to sum it all up...I'd never seen any changes of strategies
and defensive patterns implemented on this team the past 3 years...Pitino
has no clue whatever.

> and btw, the picking of Moiso, for me, still sucked too.  He's another
useless bench warmer...  Boy, where are the Leprachauns???!!!