Boston Sports Guy on Kenny/Herren

This from Monday's column, before Kenny's injury:

"I don't think anybody understands how much the Celtics want Herren to seize
that starting job from Kenny Anderson. Now that Kenny is carrying that extra
10 pounds, he's basically useless unless his 15-footer is falling, which
isn't often. I can't even believe I'm saying this, but he looks worse
defensively than he did last season. During the final play of the first half
on Saturday, Cleveland called timeout and diagrammed a play where Bimbo
Coles could take Kenny one-on-one off the dribble. Bimbo Coles!!! What more
do you need to know?"