Re: I didn't do it!

"Berry, Mark S" wrote:

> The Celtics with Herren in that brief stretch this preseason played more
> like that early first-year Pitino team than at any time since. They were
> moving the ball, having fun, congratulating each other on great plays. It
> was fun to watch.

Mark, I'm much more sympathetic to your argument than may seem obvious from my
posts, but remember that Kenny also had a brief stretch  that was just as
dramatic when he first arrived. We'll have to wait and see on Herren. He simply
hasn't proven himself over longer stretches in actual games, and his NBA resume
is very weak despite a sympathetic coaching staff in Denver.

--------