>>Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:14:22 EST
From: GuyClinch@aol.com
Subject: Kenny..

Hello there,

Sure allot of Kenny haters on this list...

I think just maybe maybe Pierce's horrible shooting had something to do with
the loss. Yawn.

Honestly I have been reading this list for years...
and I would swear that some folks here have it in for the point guards..

I remember before hearing about how terrible Sherm Douglas was...
He wasnt that bad. Then it was Wesley...who was okay...  <<<