Re: box score

Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 07:15:53 EST
From: DJessen33@aol.com
Subject: Re: box score

>>>>A few notes:
I don't know how Pitino can Battie to make his play consistant when he
doesn't play him consistantly. He was doing everything Pitino asked in the
Cleveland game but Pitino was trying to get VP out of his funk, I guess. He
still should have went back to him earlier in the fourth quarter.........
DJessen33<<<<
    Hey DJ whazup?
    My read on Vitaly is not the same as yours.
    I saw the first Q only. V came in when we were down 9-2. In four or five
possessions he had two hoops, a steal, a defensive stop and an assist on a
great outlet pass. It quickly was 12-11 Celtics.
    He was on the floor during the defensive stand, comeback in the second
half also, I have read.
    As well as Battie has played early this season, he cannot contend with
teams like Cleveland with all of the beef down low. This is why we have
Vitaly. Get used to it.
Prejudice is a sin.
    Same with you Anderson bashers. He is not 'scum," or "dirt" or a "waste."
He is a very talented player, one of the few pure point guards in the game,
who hasn't shot well yet this season, but will.
    Every report I've read in the papers says the team was behind Anderson
coming up the floor. Everyone else was walking? What's Herren going to do?
Pass backwards?
    After the first quarter Maxwell (on the radio) said Cleveland had twelve
assists, Boston 5 and all of them were by Anderson.
    There was no ball movement by the team.  Add too many unforced turnovers
and no passing by our two captains and I'd be wondering if the curfew was
observed, not saying that this loss was caused because Kenny is killing the
team.
    JB