Re: Cavs loss

Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that these slow starts come with
Kenny on the floor... but you know how I feel about Kenny.

The thing I keep coming back to with Kenny is energy. He doesn't have it and
the team follows his lead. When Brown, Stith, Griffin and, yes, Vitaly, were
on the floor with Toine Saturday, that team went all-out. Pitino had to
bring Kenny back for the stretch run because Brown had killed himself
helping the C's get back in the game. Andre Miller made the Cavs go, and
Brown did a great job against him. But when Kenny came back, the intensity
level dipped a little and Miller quickly found his offense again.

It's impossible to blame it all on Kenny, but... well, I'm blaming most of
it on Kenny. The positive I'm taking from it is the bench play. Kenny was
awful, Pierce was even worse (has he ever had a good game in Cleveland?),
but the bench brought them back. Let's hope Stith avoids injury, because he
has been huge. And let's get Stith and Griffin a few of those Eric Williams
minutes, can we? Williams is  bringing nothing right now.

Here's hoping we get through these next two games and bring Herren off the
injured list. This team needs him. The sooner he makes Kenny expendable, the
better.

Mark