Re: box score

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
To: <celtics@igloo.igtc.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: box score

> The Celts have to come to play every nite, no exceptions.

Do ya think?

Someone else has to make a contribution.

I think Stith and Griffin have made substantial contributions so far.  And
VP was much better last night.  7 of our 11 steals came from VP,KA and TB.
There's more to the game than points scored.

Maybe it was 21 t/o's. That's the loss right there.

Except for the fact that the Cavs only scored 23 points from our 21
turnovers.  Conversely, we scored 34 points off their 25 turnovers.

In my opinion, when you lose a game by 2 points, after having missed 10 free
throws, we should all know where the game was lost.

Cecil