Re: box score

The Celts have to come to play every nite, no exceptions. Cleveland did
blow a 19 point lead. Pierce nor Antoine can be expected to carry the team
nite after nite. Someone else has to make a contribution. Battie and KA
combine for 14 points, we're going to lose. Maybe Cleveland's got the spell
on us, 10 in a row. Maybe it was 21 t/o's. That's the loss right there.

Dan