Bill Cooper

Bill!  Where are you?  I don't follow the obituaries in New England,
so if this reaches you in a place you find rather stuffy and
unaccomodating, not to mention the heat, let me assure you that it
can't be much worse than Texas.  On the other hand, if you're merely
slow in getting into the flow of the season, let me say unequivocally
that we miss your reports already.

How about it--there are some on this list that don't know what
they're missing.  The old-timers are ready for you to resume your
award-winning reports!!

Gene