Re: Fortson

The problem was he played the same position as our highest paid star player who they though they could move to the 3 spot which did not work.

----- Original Message -----
From: Douglas342@aol.com
To: cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca ; celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Fortson

I asked several times last year what the problem was with Fortson.  We
started off seeing him as a savior, then suddenly he was persona non grata.
I don't know much about the fine points, but I never really got an answer
that made sense to me as to why he was such a dead weight on us.  He fought
for rebounds, which was what we needed.  And we complain about Hands of Stone
II and Batgirl?