Re: 1-0 and all is quiet?

This was the best game I've seen the Celtics play since the win in the
opener against the MJ Bulls a couple years ago.

Great ball movement, excellent court vision, one of the best team games by
Anderson and Walker in the last couple years.  Battie gave good effort
though he ran out of steam there for a while.  (Why not play Blount then?)

Stith looked like a steal for Cheany.  Really added to the team.

Pierce was super.  What was there not to like?

Everyone should be pleased with this effort.

Looking forward to the next game.

As an aside,

That's a silly statement.  I can't think of one person on this list that's
not happy with this win.  82-0, from your lips to God's ears.  It's a long
season, we know WHAT they can due now.  Let's hope the effort stays the
same.  We'll all praise that effort regardless of wins/loses.  IMO.

<Jim

>If I'd known it was so easy to get our prophets of doom to be quiet I'd have
>wished the season to start weeks ago.  The absence of their negativity is
>refreshing.  here's hoping for an 82-0 season so we won't have to hear from
>them until May or June.

>Jonathan

James A. Hill, President
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com    http://www.leasingservice.com
Private Label Leasing, Inc.    V-800/451-6567    F-800/571-3921
Developers and implementors of "Private Label" leasing programs for
Manufacturers and Distributors of equipment and/or software.