I think EW is starting so RP can employ the old 6th man concept.  Get some
minutes from EW and then bring in a player off the bench to infuse some
energy.  I think we have two 6th men this year, Griffin and Stith, depending
on the situation.  I don't think you will see EW finishing many games.

  Eric Williams started and did very little.  He only =