last night

Well, I tried to get an email off last night after getting home from the
game but was handed the little one. One handed typing and coddling became
too difficult :^)

Walker...Wow, great game with a decent mix of inside and outside play. This
is why he can be such a devastating player. Except for a little stretch in
the 3rd (???), he played within himself and the flow of the game. Since
pre-season he has shown a lot more patience when he's down on the blocks
and he continued it last night. He also seemed to be signalling to the
bench a couple of times (not Pitino though, maybe O'Brien?) setting up
plays or something? Did anyone catch this?

Paul. I'm just amazed he is back. He did seem to force a few shots but
overall he seems to be on the same path as before.

Does anyone else think that for once Pitino's substitution pattern seemed
NORMAL? I thought he did a decent job rotating people in and out as
dictated by the game and the opposition rather than his usual line change,
"my stat sheet says if I put Walter in at 4:30 mark of the 2nd he'll hit a
3 then steal the ball, I'm sure of it" methodology.

It's only one game but it's a good start.

They are tied with Miami for 3rd in the east right now ;^)

Can't wait for friday. Go C's!!!

ken
Network Operations
UIS/Harvard University