Re: 1-0 and all is quiet?

I'm the New York Yankees/Boston Celtics fan here.  There is another one of
like me here also.  Anyway, on our Yankee list, whenever they lost a game
the list would be buzzing, castigating Joe Torre and any player who did not
perform.  When they won, there was generally almost total silence.

I'm with you 100% Jonathan!

Vinny