1-0 and all is quiet?

Gee, it's remarkably quiet considering that the C's just won the home opener by
20 points.  What's the matter?  No one has anything to say when anything good
happens?

Given the amount of bandwith wasted on complaining, insulting the players,
coaches, owner and other list members I would assume that everyone would be
chomping at the bit to discuss a real game.

Why no posts?  Maybe because Walker shot 63% from the field, 100% from the line
and had twelve boards?  Why hasn't someone gotten on his case for not having a
triple double, huh?

Maybe because Pierce had 28 "ugly" points (.375 from the field, .643 from the
line)?

Maybe because Stith got 16 points off the bench?

If I'd known it was so easy to get our prophets of doom to be quiet I'd have
wished the season to start weeks ago.  The absence of their negativity is
refreshing.  here's hoping for an 82-0 season so we won't have to hear from them
until May or June.

Jonathan