Re: Pitino

How about John Lucas?  Retains some of the focus on character building that
Pitino is so fond of, but in a way that is on the same planet as the
players.  Gets respect, too.  Perhaps not the greatest W/L record, but the
Cs need player development and a different atmosphere (ie no screaming
throughout the games) to change the w/l anyway.

 --Ellie