Re: The Celtics NBA/ WNBA Boston team

i think the celtics it would take them for them to really compete in the
playoff like 5 yrs. I would like to know what ever happened to the Rick
Pitino back in 97 when he came in and made all these promises. this guy
made so much a mess up with the team we had a chance of getting duncan but
he blew it also he traded bunch of player and we got back half the talent
the we gaved the other team like toronto their changing their franchise
around they made the playoffs first time in franchise history. We need a
miracle.