Courtney Alexander

My worst nightmare of the draft is that Courtney Alexander slips to #11 and Pitino takes him. I saw him play for Virginia and even as a freshman if he didn't get as many shots as he thought he should, he ended up pouting (shades of Sherman Douglas taking off his shoes). Some of his teamates took him aside to talk with him but he was too arrogant to not be THE MAN (at the time, he was not even the best player on the team). A few weeks later, he slapped his girlfriend around and got arrested and suspended from the team (can you say Isiah Rider?). The last thing the Celts need is another player with an attitude. Please Rick, don't do it.

Gary