possibilities...

One of the tidbits that has leaked out over the past couple of weeks that I
think has been overlooked is the reported Celtic interest in the rights to
Rebracca, the European center who currently is the property of the Raptors.
The guy is considered the best big man in Europe, is 28 (so he's mature, not
still growing into his body), and would be a huge addition to our front
line. Now, what would it take to get him? Fortson? Battie? Our pick? Best
case scenario, we deal for Rebracca and add the best player available in the
draft (Johnson or Peterson?). If we can get Rebracca over here (he
reportedly has another year on his contract) then address the PG problem, we
just might see some improvement.

I'm still hoping for more significant moves, of course. I was intrigued by
Pitino's comment that they receive trade offers for Pierce "all day every
day" and some that would surprise fans. I'd love to hear a few.

Mark