Re: Reply>: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V7 #198

ALAN I. TAKARA writes:
[...]
> just curious, has anyone else been getting infected with the kak virus
> after receiving the digest version of our list?  the digest i received
> on friday morning contained the kak virus.  sadly this was the second
> time i was "infected" via the digest.  for the list owner, (asking as
> one who is uninformed), is there any way for incoming/outgoing messages
> on the list to be scanned?

Sigh.  It's on my list of things to do in my "copious free time".  Actually,
it involves removing all attachments, embedded html, etc...  As this is a
labor of love and, in real life I've just accepted a position as CIO of a
large company, it may be a while before I get to it.

Sorry about the infections.  :-(

-> Paul <-