Reply>: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V7 #198

hi,
been lurking here in la la land for over 4 years before this first
post.   am glad, the fakers finally were beaten by portland.  at least
that should quiet some of my friends until friday at least.

just curious, has anyone else been getting infected with the kak virus
after receiving the digest version of our list?  the digest i received
on friday morning contained the kak virus.  sadly this was the second
time i was "infected" via the digest.  for the list owner, (asking as
one who is uninformed), is there any way for incoming/outgoing messages
on the list to be scanned?

also, as a bruin i must say, don't draft rush or moiso!  neither are
ready for the nba yet.

i've been enjoying the reading, discussion, different perspectives
of everyone, and especially the game reviews.  thanks for all the
enjoyment you folks all have given me here out on the west coast.

thanks again, now, back to lurking for me.
al

On Sat, 20 May 2000 04:42:55 -0700 The Boston Celtics Mailing List