C's Take Moisu Says Sam Smith

http://chicagosports.com/content/image/0,1986,67549,00.html

Evil Sam Smith in his Chicago Tribune mock draft has the Celtics at
11 taking Jerome Moisu. The first ten picks are:

1. Nets - Mihm
That makes sense.

2. Grizzlies - Martin
Yup, sounds good.

3. Clippers - Swifty
Fine.

4. Bulls - Fizer
Okay, BPA.

5. Magic - Mike Miller
Disappointing Atlanta, alright for the Magic.

6. Atlanta - Pryzbilla
Makes sense if they're moving Mutumbo.

7. Bulls - Iakovos Tsalkalidis
They need a center and Pryzbilla's gone; Smith also speculates about
trading this choice to Portland for Jermaine O'Neal.

8. Cavaliers - Darius Miles
Once again, very logical.

9. Houston - Olumide Oyedeji
This one hurts, because he's what the C's are looking for.

10. Magic - Courtney Alexander
Okay, Mercer insurance.

Unfortunately, I can't find much wrong with Smith's first ten picks.

Now at 11, he's got the C's taking Moisu, bypassing DerMarr Johnson
and Mo Peterson. Well, if the C's are looking for a big man, I
guess he's the best left, but is he the second coming of Toni Battie?
Could be. I think Johnson and Peterson are better choices. But imagine
if the C's hadn't piled up so many phony wins at the end of the year.
They'd be sitting pretty at around 6 or 7 and be looking at Miles,
Pryzbilla, Tsalkalidis, and Olumide. Now it's Moisu for a big man
or bust - And he could be a bust. Or he could strike it big - lots
of uncertainty for sure.
Ray