Re: more irresponsible speculation

Easy, Cecil. I didn't mean to offend anyone. But if anyone tries to tell me
color doesn't make a difference in perception about a player-especially a
7-footer-I'll argue that to the end. Just look at Kevin's post-and I'm not
picking on you Kevin, just using it as an example. The argument isn't that
he's a step slow, or his offense isn't what it should be; the argument is
that he's white and history hasn't been kind to white big men in the NBA.

I don't think anyone on this list cares whether the next draft pick is white
or black as long as he's a good player. But there are stereotypes out there,
and you can't deny that. And my point is let's look past the stereotypes
before we decide guys like Mihm and Przybilla are sure-fire busts.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Mark