Re: more irresponsible speculation

Has anyone seen Pryzbilla play  ? Is he the real thing or another Montross ?
I think I have seen him only once I can recall. but thought I read he put up
more blocks a game than Kenyon Martin, am I correct ?

David Aldridge is reporting the Suns will go after David Robinson and offer
Robinson, Rogers and possibly Shawn marion.