Re: more irresponsible speculation

Tom,

Now this is the kind of thinking we need from the Celts. I'm not sure I go
for the trade unless we can upgrade at PF or C elsewhere, but it's
definitely interesting. I'm a big Houston fan-he's a guy who can make a shot
even when everyone in the gym knows he's going to take it. And you're right,
Pierce is better at SF.

If you could switch Ward for Childs... I don't know, but I like the way
you're thinking.

Thinking out loud: If the Celts take back a cap-clogger like L. Wright in
exchange for a short-term contract like Barros, would the Hawks swap picks
with the C's? Maybe we include a future first-rounder. I'd like to land
Przybilla. Five may not be high enough, but you can bet he won't be there
past seven. I see this guy as a Mutombo-like defensive presence in the
middle, and if we can steal him without giving up Walker or Pierce, we have
to do it.

Mark