Big men

One team that is overloaded with big men is Golden State.  And one big man
on their roster, Jason Caffey, is one of the most unheralded big men in the
NBA.  He is a banger/widebody who crashes the boards with tenacity.  He can
defend well in the paint and stand his ground against the better big men
inthe league.  He can also score inside when given the opportunity.  And
last but not the least, he has championship experience.  Playing alongside
the likes of MJ and Scottie (or have you guys forgotten that he used to play
for the Bulls) has taught him to be patient and be a team player. This is
the type of player IMO that the Celtics need.  I would gladly give up Eric
Williams, Mcarty, Cheaney, Battie or any combination of the four just to be
able to pluck this guy from the Warriors.  Maybe they can throw in Foyle (or
is he a Free Agent?) to make the salaries work and give us a bonafide
shot-blocker as well.  I believe we can do without Fortson if this guy is on
the roster.  He is cabable of putting up Fortson-like numbers and probably
even better if given the minutes.

So I say forget about Mutombo, forget about B. Grant, Duncan, Hill and the
other FA's.  There's no way we can sign these guys anyway since AW is still
on the roster.