Draft addition

I heard 6'6"/210 Deshawn Stevenson one of the top high school prospects at the guard position declared for the draft.

Monter is reporting Toronto will offer Mcgrady the max to keep him.

I think we would we quickly forget Walker the tweener and his inconsistency if we were to move him and land Kenyon Martin and Derek Anderson, and a Demarr Johnson, Deshawn Stevenson or Courtney Alexander with the #11 ?

Move Anderson And Fortson for Larry Hughes & Foyle or Jalen Rose and Croshere ?

VP/Foyle
Martin
Pierce/Johnson ?
Derek Anderson Alexander ?