Just an idea!!!

This is just an idea I have and it might help. How about we Trade Walker to
the Clips for their # 1 pick this year and Derek Anderson. This way we can
draft either Martin or Swift to take over PF, and move Pierce back to SF and
Derek Anderson at SG. It would mae our PF, SG, and SF positions better. Then
with our pick we could pick a PG and then maybe some how trade Kenny
Anderson, Barros, and maybbe Battie for something, and sign Mark Jackson to
sort of teach the future PG. Then try to get rid of Walter wouldn't be
needed. Just an idea. Would love to hear back some comments and love to help
you guys out. Thank you for you time and patience.

Tony