Re: Latest Walker Trade Rumor & More

Walker's game is on the rise.  He improved a lot last
season.  Pierce, however, has gone downhill after a
stellar rookie season.  Just as how the Lakers are
better when Kobe yields to Shaq, Pierce is going to
have to take a Scottie Pippen role in order for the
Celts to be successful, rather than trying to hoist
jumpers until his arm falls off.