draft

The draft picture has really changed with the flood of early entrie and out 11 pick should get a decent player or a trade for a veteran.

Has anyone seen a good updated list ?

Here is a good article but before some recent additions

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/feature/0,1518,2141926_54,00.html

Here is Monter's update as of 5/2 Add Mihm if the top 5-6, Kapono somewhere around 20-30 maybe ? Hey maybe Demarr will fall to us ? I would still personally move
 Walker for Martin or Swift, two defensive players, and Derek Anderson, then take a Johnson or Erick barkley at 11 or move the pick for a proven veteran might be more logical.

Walker for the clips#1 and Anderson
Fortson and Anderson for Jalen Rose and Croshere

VP
Croshere/Swift or Martin
Pierce
Anderson
Rose/Barkley

 Very tough lineup in the 1-3 spots, with good defensive depth at the 4 with some time to mature, where we would not need immediate scoring, VP still a ?

1. Kenyon Martin F Cincinnati
2. Stromile Swift F LSU
3. Marcus Fizer F Iowa State
4. Joel Pryzbilla C Minnesota
5. Darius Miles F East St. Louis (IL) High
6. Mike Miller F Florida
7. Courtney Alexander G Fresno State
8. Quentin Richardson G DePaul
9. Morris Peterson G Michigan State
10. DerMarr Johnson G/F Cincinnati
11. Jerome Moiso F UCLA
12. Erick Barkley G St. John's
13. Etan Thomas F Syracuse
14. Mateen Cleaves G Michigan State
15. Chris Carrawell F Duke
16. Michael Redd G Ohio State
17. Desmond Mason G/F Oklahoma State
18. Donnell Harvey F Florida
19. Keyon Dooling G Missouri
20. Jason Collier F Georgia Tech
21. Hanno Mottola F Utah
22. JaRon Rush F UCLA
23. Ernest Brown C Indian Hills (IA) CC
24. Corey Hightower G Indian Hills (IA) CC
25. Schea Cotton G Alabama
26. Jeryl Sasser G SMU
27. DeShawn Stevenson G Fresno (CA) Washington Union High
28. Scoonie Penn G Ohio State
29. Chris Porter F Auburn
30. Khalid El-Amin G Connecticut
31. Soumaila Samake C Cincinnati (IBL)