Re: Dick Harter

I just got my U. Maine Alumni Magazine yesterday and there was an article
about Carlisle (played two years at Maine before transferring to Virginia)
and they mentioned that he would probably be the most serious candidate to
be Indiana's head coach. Also, Jim Boylen, longtime Houston Asst, is a
UMaine alum who is being talked about as a future head coach.

Theresa