Re: Magic Johnson on Pitino

Well, the fact that Magic says this, convinces me that RP should stay.  The
Lakers must be scared of the impending return to glory of the Celtics.

BTW, is there anyone besides me who thinks that the Kings will get homered as
Shaq is allowed to bull his way to the basket in game 5.  NBC and NBA will not
let the Lakers lose.  If the Kings play well, the refs will shut them down.  The
Kings will have to play 20 points better to overcome the refs.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net