Celtics Plan To Draft Tsakalidis

For BSG: Here's the link:

http://www.telebasket.com/news.asp?id_art=18294

And says he's a free agent after the season....

08:12 - May 3, 2000
Tsakalidis: I'm a free agent! - Στα Ελληνικά

ATHENS - Just a few hours before the first semifinal of Greek play-offs
between Panathinaikos and AEK, National team center of AEK Iakovos
Tsakalidis said in an interview that "after the end of this season i'll
be a free agent and i'll maybe try the NBA". Tsakalidis for whom are
interesting more than 10 NBA team and most of all Boston Celtics who are
planing to make "Tsak" a draft pick next June, added that "my contract
finishes at the end of the season and i'm planing to participate at the
NBA draft camp. Of course i'll discuss with AEK before doing anything".
Representative of Tsakalidis Agent's Office mr.Steve Kostalas quoted
that "Tsakalidis' contract finishes this summer but AEK has the option
to extent it for one or more years" and AEK's vice-president mr.Yannis
Granitsas said that "we care nothing but the play-off games against
Panathinaikos and not other stories..."
by Yannis Psarakis