what the Celtics need to improve

The celtics need to get a good pick someone thats good in both sides of the
court, expecially in the defensive side. The celtics are pretty good in the
offensive side and they need to work on the defensive side. They also need
a better center like everyone knows I think that V is pretty good but they
need someone that is domanant I think V is pretty good as a starter but i
think he would be much better coming of the bench to keep the flow going
but they need a dominant starter as a center and thats what they should
look for in the draft or to trade someone to get a domianat center. I think
Fortson should stay with the C's because he helps with the rebounding side
but the couching staff need to work with him to improve movement with his
feet also they need to help him with his temper he is an emotional guy and
gets carried away very easyly.Now that they have this summer to work on
their game and to keep in shape they all need to work on their free-throws.
Nest year they need to stay consistance, if the C's do some of this things
they will have a better year and perhaps make the playoffs im not saying
they will have the 1-5 spots but they will have a better chance of getting
the final spot of the playoffs or 7 or 6 spots. I like what Rick Pitino has
done with the C's not many good decisions but other wise has done very well
wit the team the team is better than the 97 team.

DaNBT2000