Re: [Contracts]

Like W said, Eric Williams has an opt-out clause (player's
option). Basically, we are stuck paying him, because there is no way he is
going to opt out of his huge contract when his market value is only about
2 million.

Should Greg Minor retire, I think we can use half of his salary towards
another signing.