Celtics contracts and thoughts

With Ellison and Fortson leaving, that leaves us with about 4 million to spend on a veteran free agent. My vote is to trade our draft pick, plus a Barros or a cheany for that veteran presence. Then if you use the money under the cap by the departure of Fortson and ellison, and the money saved on moving whoever you move in the trade with draft pick and sign another veteran, all of a sudden you have a good mixuture of youth and veterans. What about the 10th pick and Walker for Dale Davis and Jalen Rose? Then you have this:

Davis     Battie
Rose      Griffin
Pierce    Cheaney
Anderson  Barros

Then go get a vetern center withe remaning money. Thoughts? you know Indiana would do it, this is their last run.

Derek