Fortson? attitude problem?

>From: Neal R Hoffman <nealh@umich.edu>
>Subject: Media Silence?

>What is going on with the suspenions?  I have been trying to find out all
>morning online and have got nothing.  Any word?

>Here is my theory...Pitino uses this as an excuse to deal Fortson.  He may
>make a bigger deal of this than it is to use it to his advantage.  I love
>the fort, but oif he is tearing up the team we have to send him off.

Back earlier in the 2OT loss to 76ers, I was following the game via
weei radio feed, there was this incident where (I think 3rd qtr) KA
and Fort were jawing each other, presumably blaming each other for a
blown offensive play (as mentioned by the radio host, Howard DAvid?)
They were still jawing each other as they run down court, and then
Fort got called for a touch foul on a sixer player in the paint. that
was his 3rd foul, and Pitino got him out. As Fort was going out, he
was still grumbling. Fort never got to play the rest of the game.

just for information. for the record, I think it is reasonable to see
Fort signed for short money, battie-level, say 12mil/3yr.

kevin/singapore