Re: Pitino is a piece of work!

Pitino sounds like our beloved President. I don't think Pitino will be back
considering the current set of circumstances. How does he talk his way out
of failure? The current example of a coach having too much power in an
organization. Many owners are getting sucked into this, "I can build a
better team, because I know what we need." Pitino's an example of these
blow hards.