Athletic big man

Odds are that we will not get a sure thing in the draft unless we get real
lucky with the ping pong balls. Most likely we'll have an opportunity to
draft one of the defensive point guards with questionable offensive skills.

The Hawks are looking to dump salary for the summer of 2001. I would take
Wright off their hands for Barros & Minor. He's shown the ability in the past
to block shots & board but hasn't worked out playing behind or alongside
Mutumbo. It's worth the financial risk.

We could then focus on a deal for D.Anderson perhaps in a sign & trade for
one of our big men.

George