Re: Did they quit?

They just lost by about 35.  There is no answer to your question.  Late in
the game, Bob Cousy said that the more he watches this game the more he
doesn't think he knows anything about it.  That was his way of saying he
was completely puzzled how the Celtics played the first half one way and
then played the second half another way.

Vinny