Re: At 12, The Celtics Should Draft...

Have you even seen him play? It's hard for us fans to talk about high
school players when none of us have ever seen them play. It'll be somewhat
easier to make a judgement after tomorrow night's McDonald's game,
although even that is hard to judge. They play no defense whatsoever in
those games. I remember Dan Gadzuric looked like the 2nd coming of
Shaquille O'Neal two years ago in that game!!