Celtics need a victory.

Now I know i n the list they been saying that the c's are out of the playoff hunt, but i believe they still have a chance. everyone knows that they dont have problems winning at home but they have problems in the road.For the C's to make the playoff's they need for everyone to play at their best not only walker and piearce but they need the whole team. TEAM EFFORT. They dont have a problem at home they play more like a ream at home than the road and i dont understand that from the C's i know is more mentally difficualt in the road, but they need to over come the odds on tonights game against orlando, because if they dont get a win tonight they will be defenetely out of the playoffs.They will need to work for next year. I will be at the game on friday and it will be interesting how they respond.